Experts Inside AG. offers tools, applications (including its Microsoft Team application) and platforms commercialized as “EasyLife 365”, found at https://easylife365.cloud, which helps to manage a self-sustained and scalable Office 365 environment. Experts Inside AG understands the importance of protecting personal information. For this reason, Experts Inside AG strives to have business procedures and security safeguards in place to protect personal information under its control.
This Policy is intended to establish responsible and transparent practices for the management of personal information and to satisfy the relevant and applicable legal requirements. This Policy sets out the standards, responsibilities and obligations of Experts Inside AG in respect of any personal information collected, accessed or processed by EasyLife 365 in the course of its business operations and specifies the obligations of EasyLife 365 that arise from the EasyLife 365’s Terms of Service, found at https://www.expertsinside.com/agb/ (the “Terms”) governing the use of EasyLife 365, entered into between Experts Inside AG and its corporate customers (each, a “Customer”), whereby Experts Inside AG might handle or have access to personal information.
EasyLife 365 complies with: (i) data protection laws applicable to EasyLife 365; (ii) anti-spam laws applicable to EasyLife 365; and (iii) applicable industry standards concerning data protection, confidentiality or information security. EasyLife 365 might have global operations and therefore, in some cases, information managed by EasyLife 365 may be transferred, processed and stored in other countries, although at all times, Experts Inside AG will ensure that personal information is protected by confidentiality and security procedures and protections that are, at a minimum, equivalent to those employed by Experts Inside AG itself.
EasyLife 365 complies with this Policy as well as applicable Swiss and EU data protection laws such as the Swiss Data Protection Law (DSG) or the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and substantially similar laws pertaining to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. Never the less, there is no official certification in place.
Personal information is defined as “any information about an identifiable individual”. This may include, for example, email addresses and contact details and any similar information provided to Experts Inside AG in the course of its business operations, or which Experts Inside AG may receive from business inquiries. Personal information that is aggregated and/or de-identified and cannot be associated with an identifiable individual is not considered to be personal information.
When providing EasyLife 365, EasyLife 365 only processes personal information in accordance with the Terms, this Policy and applicable laws. EasyLife 365 generally uses personal information from or about its Customers or which is received from Customers and belongs to their own customers or end users (hereinafter referred to as “Customer’s Personal Information”) in furtherance of EasyLife 365’s legitimate interests, as follows:
– to create, establish and administer Customer’s subscription to EasyLife 365, to respond to Customer inquiries related to its subscription and to contact Customer about EasyLife 365’s products or subscription-related matters;
– to provide products, including to provide Customer with EasyLife 365 and customer support related to EasyLife 365;
– to manage and develop EasyLife 365’s business and operations;
– to measure and analyze User behavior;
– to monitor, maintain and improve EasyLife 365’s products or features;
– to understand how Users interact with EasyLife 365 and ensure our services, products or features work correctly;
– to develop new services, products, features, programs and promotions;
– to understand Customers and Users’ needs and preferences and customize how we tailor and market products, programs and products to our Customers and Users based on their interest;
– to meet legal and regulatory requirements and to allow EasyLife 365 to meet contractual requirements relating to the products provided to Customer;
– to conduct surveys on the quality of EasyLife 365’s products or to collect feedbacks on the products;
– to provide Customer with offers for additional services, features and products that EasyLife 365 believes may be of interest to Customer;
– to conduct market or benchmarking research and data analytics by tracking and analyzing current or previously collected Personal Information; and
– to measure the effectiveness of our marketing.
When possible, EasyLife 365 will use Personal Information in an aggregated and/or de-identified format. The App EasyLife 365 does not store any Personal or Customer related Data, Personal Information such as Name and E-Mail Adress is mainly stored in Experts Inside AG’s CRM and Billing Systems.
Unless required or authorized by law, when providing services, EasyLife 365 will not use personal information for any other or new purpose without obtaining its Customers’ consent.
EasyLife generally collects and uses personal information from or about its website users in furtherance of EasyLife 365’s legitimate interests as follows:
In many cases, EasyLife 365 collects personal information directly from users when they visit or use the website. For instance, EasyLife 365 may collect the following types of information:
– Inquiries. EasyLife 365 may collect users’ name, contact information, e-mail address and any information provided when users make an inquiry or contact EasyLife 365 through the website, download documentation or gated content from the website, sign up for a webinar through the website and/or sign up to receive EasyLife 365’s newsletter.
– Requests for EasyLife 365 and/or an EasyLife 365 trial. EasyLife 365 may collect users’ name, contact information, e-mail address and any other information provided to EasyLife 365 when users submit a request or an order for EasyLife 365 and/or a EasyLife 365 trial, to the extent such trial is available.
– Personalization of Website. When users visit the website, they may, from time to time, be invited to provide information such as user’s title and company size to help EasyLife 365 personalise or customise the users experience when using the website.
When users visit the website, EasyLife 365 may collect, using electronic means such as cookies, technical information. This information may include information about visits to the website, including IP address of the users’ computer and which browser was used to view the website, the users’ operating system, resolution of screen, location, language settings in browsers, the site the user came from, keywords searched (if arriving from a search engine), the number of page views, information entered, advertisements seen, etc. This data is used to measure and improve the effectiveness of the website or enhance the experience for users. While most of the time this information is depersonalized, if this information relates to an identifiable individual, EasyLife 365 will treat this information as personal information. EasyLife 365 may also, without limitations, collect and use the following type of information when users visit and/or interact with EasyLife 365 on the website:
– Google Analytics and HubSpot. EasyLife 365 uses Google Analytics and Hubspot which allow it to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to, page views, source and time spent on our website. However, this information is not depersonalized and users may not opt-out of EasyLife 365’s use of Google Analytics and Hubspot.
– Google AdWords: EasyLife 365 uses Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise EasyLife 365 across the Internet and to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to the website. AdWords remarketing will display ads to users based on what parts of the EasyLife 365 website they have viewed by placing a cookie on the users’ web browser. It could mean that EasyLife 365 advertises to previous visitors who haven’t completed a task on the site or this could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or a site in the Google Display Network. This cookie does not in any way identify the user or give access to the users’ computer or mobile device. The cookie is only used to indicate to other websites that the user has visited a particular page on the website, so that they may show the user ads relating to that page. If users do not wish to participate in Google AdWords Remarketing, they can opt out by visiting Google’s Ads Preferences Manager.
– Google Analytics: EasyLife 365 uses Google Analytics which allows it to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to, page views, source and time spent on our website. This information is depersonalized and is displayed as numbers, meaning that it cannot be tracked back to individuals. Users may opt-out of EasyLife 365’s use of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
This Policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information by EasyLife 365. Other websites that may be accessible through the website have their own privacy policies and data collection, use and disclosure practices.
EasyLife 365 may obtain from third parties additional personal information about a website user if such user gave permission to those third parties to share its information.
Experts Inside AG will not sell, rent or trade personal information to any third party. However, Experts Inside AG may share personal information when authorized and/or required by law or as follows:
We may share Personal Information within Experts Inside AG (i.e. between our affiliates and subsidiaries) in Switzerland and EU for the purposes described in Sections 4, 5 and 6 of this Policy.
Experts Inside AG may grant access to personal information to third party services providers in connection with the performance or the improvement of its website and services. Before sharing any personal information with any of its third-party service providers, Experts Inside AG will ensure that the third party maintains reasonable data management practices for maintaining the confidentiality and security of personal information and preventing unauthorized access.
Experts Inside AG may disclose personal information as required by applicable law or by proper legal or governmental authority. Experts Inside AG may also disclose information to its accountants, auditors, agents and lawyers in connection with the enforcement or protection of its legal rights. Experts Inside AG may also release certain personal information when it has reasonable grounds to believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and itself, in accordance with or as authorized by law. In the event Experts Inside AG receives a governmental or other regulatory request for any Customer’s Personal Information, it agrees to immediately notify Customer in order that Customer shall have the option to defend such action. Experts Inside AG shall reasonably cooperate with Customer in such defense.
Experts Inside AG may disclose personal information to a third party in connection with a sale or transfer of business or assets, an amalgamation, re-organization or financing of parts of our business. However, in the event the transaction is completed, personal information will remain protected by applicable data protection laws. In the event the transaction is not completed, Experts Inside AG will require the other party not to use or disclose the personal information received in any manner whatsoever and to delete such information.
Experts Inside AG will store and process the personal information in a manner consistent with industry security standards. EasyLife365 has implemented technical, organizational and administrative systems, policies, and procedures to help ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of personal information and to mitigate the risk of unauthorized access to or use of personal information, including (i) appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards and other security measures designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information it manages; (ii) a security design intended to prevent any compromise of its own information systems, computer networks or data files by unauthorized users, viruses or malicious computer programs; (iii) appropriate internal practices including, but not limited to, encryption of data in transit or at rest; using appropriate firewall and antivirus software; maintaining these countermeasures, operating systems and other applications with appropriate reasonable up-to-date virus definitions and security patches so as to avoid any adverse impact to the personal information that it manages; appropriate logging and alerts to monitor access controls and to assure data integrity and confidentiality; permitting only authorized users access to systems and applications; and (iv) all persons with authorized access to personal information must have a genuine business need-to-know prior to access (“Security Program”).
Experts Inside AG maintains adequate training programs to ensure that its employees and any others acting on its behalf are aware of and adhere to its Security Program. Experts Inside AG shall exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over its relevant employees to maintain appropriate confidentiality and security of the personal information it manages.
Experts Inside AG shall promptly notify Customer of a data breach, of a loss of data or of a failure of EasyLife 365’s Security Program:
which has resulted or is suspected to have resulted in the loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, use or acquisition of Personal Information (including hard copy records); and
which, in Experts Inside AG ‘s opinion, presents a real risk of significant harm to individuals whose Personal Information is impacted (“Data Incident”).
While the initial notice may be in a summary form, a comprehensive written notice shall be given to Customer within the legally required timeframe, where applicable. The notice shall summarize in reasonable detail the nature and scope of the Data Incident (including each data element type) and the corrective action taken or to be taken by Experts Inside AG. Experts Inside AG shall promptly take all necessary and advisable corrective actions and shall cooperate with Customer in all reasonable efforts to mitigate the adverse effects of Data Incidents and to prevent their recurrence.
To the extent that EasyLife 365’s processing of Personal Information is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), Experts Inside AG relies on its legitimate interests, described above, which are not overridden by your data protection interests, to process Personal Information. Subject to applicable laws, Users also have the right to: (i) access and rectification or erasure of Personal Information, to the extent that Experts Inside AG may need to retain certain Personal Information, including for record keeping purposes or to comply with legal obligations; (ii) restrict or object Experts Inside AG’s use of Personal Information (though, in some cases, this may mean no longer using the Products or the website) where EasyLife is relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about User’s particular situation which impacts on User’s fundamental rights and freedoms; (iii) lodge a complaint with their local data protection authority (contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area are available here); and (iv) data portability. Users will not have to pay a fee to exercise such rights, however, EasyLife may charge a reasonable fee or refuse to comply if the request is unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
Any questions or complaints regarding this Policy or EasyLife handling of personal information can be addressed by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If EasyLife receives such User’s request to exercise its data protection rights referred to in Section 11 (including for access to or correction of Personal Information), EasyLife shall redirect the User to Customer and, upon request from Customer, shall assist Customer in responding to such request, if applicable.
Experts Inside AG will review and update its policies and procedures as required to keep current with rules and regulations, new technologies, standards and customer concerns. This Policy may therefore change from time to time.
This Policy was last updated on September 1, 2020.